Wednesday, February 5, 2014

West Side

Howdy! Guess what? It's my first day in the field and I'm currently typing this email on my brand new IPad in the West side of The Bronx. West side suckas!! I've only been here for a solid 7 hours and I've already been mugged twice... Ok just kidding, only once. Jk. But to be serious for a minute it does seem sketchy. It's almost just like I imagined it. But I'm sure I will be fine.

My companion is Elder Reynolds. He is 27 years old and a fairly recent convert to the church. He has been out for a year and been baptized for two. He seems like a swaggy man.

Also did I mention I'm typing this from my brand new iPad?

My mission President and his wife The Morgans are way nice. Like, the kind of grandparents that always bake cookies when you come and give you the best Christmas presents... Like this new iPad.

Well, I don't have much time this week but but thank you so much so far for all the support I've been getting. It has really kept me going.

-Elder Tyler J Johanson

No comments:

Post a Comment