Friday, November 13, 2015

Deuces Bronx

October 28, 2015

I don't have that much time today to email cuz it's transfer day and I am getting transferred. I was released as a zone leader and I was called to be a district leader and to train in a new area. I'm getting pulled out of the Boogie Down Bronx after 7 and a half months and I'm going to s(w)erve in Stamford, Connecticut. The whole thing is pretty crazy and has taken me by surprise, but I'm good with whatever the Lord wants.
Olmstead Zone Pics
 My last week in Olmstead was amazing though. Joseph was baptized and confirmed this week!
Joseph's Baptism
He has such a cool story. Originally his brother wanted to prank Joseph, so he requested online that missionaries stop by and drop him off a bible. When the sisters showed up to give him the bible he ended up being interested. Haha it's been crazy how quickly he has progressed. The most ironic thing of all is that his brother who was pranking him by having the Mormons go by, is mad and upset with him that he is baptized. Hahaha lolz. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

I met my new companion too. His name is Elder Casela. He is from the Philippines. He seems pretty foreign, but he also seems like a stud at the same time.

Sorry the email is short but like............... A picture is worth a thousand words right?
Legen....dairy ice cream pic
Elder Johanson







No comments:

Post a Comment